"Professional quality, hearty cleaning with a Supreme personal touch".
INTEGRITY: honest and openness at all times - do what we say we will do.
COMMUNICATION: sharing of information and ideas in cleaning.
RESPECT: behaving and positively professionally. Taking time to understand and value each person and respecting their choices.
KNOWLEDGE: being experts in our field of cleaning.
INNOVATION: commitment to evolution and exploration in cleaning and be industry leaders.
LEADERSHIP: taking leading role in advancing cleaning service.
OWNERSHIP: empowering staff to be responsible and accountable.
COMMITMENT: passion and persistence to deliver excellence in cleaning. Protect and promote the interest of the cleaning industry.
RESPONSIBILITY: acting with integrity towards our staff, our customers, the community and environment.
EXCELLENCE: to always look to provide the best quality experience with regards to our cleaning and our customer service.
1. PLANNING: establishing strategy and developing sub-plans to coordinate activities through a flexible management approach. Defining goals.
2. LEADING: directing and motivating all relevant stakeholders through in-house and on-site training, employees suggestions and conflict resolution.
3. ORGANISING: determining what needs to be done, how it will be done and who is to do it.
4. CONTROLLING: regular audits, supervision, maintenance activities are executed to ensure that tasks are accomplished as planned, with outcomes reviewed and evaluated with the aim of continuous improvement.
5. STAFFING: filling and keeping filled positions in the organisation structure through defining workforce requirements/appraising, selecting, compensating and training.
OUR COMPANY CULTURE:
1. Clear mission and values
2. Breeding ground for genuine friendship
3. No gossiping - zero tolerance
4. Workplace involvement
6. Diversity and Inclusivity embraced and celebrated
7. Wins celebrated (Individual or Group)
8. Leaders visible and accessible
9. Comfortable workspace
10. Absence of office politics
11. Ongoing professional development opportunities
12. Smiles and laughter
13. Energised employees
14. Embracing new ideas
15. Open communication
16. Culture of feedback
18. Engagement and loyalty
19. Growth and development
20. Listening to employees
21. Collaborate and NOT isolate
22. Epic meaning
23. Implementing Gamification. Building fun memories.
24. Rewarding hard work
25. Laying down a challenge
26. Encouraging social learning
27. Socialising new starters
28. Protecting employee well being
29. Respecting one another.
30. Fear of God.